- Anchoring system holding whole weight of the PLASMABIT rock disintegration system with no load on the cabling system
- Movement system securing movement of the PLASMABIT rock disintegration system with the drilling process
- Movement system securing synchronization with surface and cabling supply system
- Computer controlled and synchronized with all drilling activities
- Movement and anchoring system securing no load and twist on inner cabling of the PLASMABIT rock disintegration system
Tuesday, October 15, 2013
PLASMABIT Movement and anchoring subsystem
We are finalizing the presentation of particular subsystems of PLASMABIT. In this article we are focused on synchronization of the drilling process with surface material supply channels.
Autonomous movement and anchoring subsystem works in extreme conditions of high temperatures and high pressure with the following requirements:
Fully computer-controlled tractor drilling system securing continual movement of the PLASMABIT rock disintegration system with the drilling process.